LIC Login portal is the latest initiative launched by the corporation to provide you with on-demand service within a few clicks. Now there is no need to rush to your nearest LIC branch office just for checking payment history; the internet has made things much simpler. So, one can log in with their LIC India Login credentials and check the premium dues sitting right on your couch. All you need for this is a PC and an internet connection. Go through the below sections to know more about LIC Merchant Login and LIC Customer Login process.
LIC Login Online
With more than half of the population in India is having any one of LIC policies, the corporation is also finding different ways so as to provide the best service to its policyholders. Since the entire world is modernizing as per time, LIC of India is also introducing different methods for their customers towards the technological advancement. The LIC Login helps you to check the LIC Policy status. The insured can also pay the premiums through online by using the LIC of India Customer Login. Without LIC India Login portal you can not do the Online Payment. For LIC Online Payment Login, the policyholder has to visit the official website www.licindia.in.
Nowadays, we prefer to do anything through online. This saves time and money. So, everyone is choosing this option to complete their work quickly. Earlier LIC Customer service was not good, as it involved many people and took a lot of time even for checking just one policy. Seeing these difficulties faced by their customers, LIC India has decided to provide more services to their policyholders so as to make it useful for them. Keeping all these in mind, Life Insurance Corporation of India has provided you with the LIC Login Portal.
With this, many of the LIC customers are choosing LIC Portal Login or LIC User Login to pay premiums or to check policy status. Through this LIC India Login Page, any LIC Customer or LIC Agent or LIC Development Officer can Login to LIC portal. Mainly through LIC Login, the customers are feeling secure as it is making the work faster. Also, the LIC India offer various e-services to their valuable customers at free of charge. The customers who have a policy on his/her life or the life of his/ her minor children can avail these e-Services.
LIC India Login Portal
The LIC Login page is same for all LIC Customers or policyholders, LIC Agents, and LIC Development Officer. There will be no such portals like LIC Customer Login / LIC of India Customer Login / LIC Policyholder Login, LIC Agent Portal Login, LIC Merchant Login, and LIC Development Officer Login page. You can also go to the Official website of LIC of India, i.e., www.licindia.in for LIC portal. Life Insurance Corporation of India Login is for registered users. If you are a New user, please follow the below steps. These LIC Login New User steps will guide you on how to register with LIC website and avail the services offered.
LIC New User Login Process
1. Visit the official website www.licindia.in.
2. At the right side of the homepage, the user will find the below block showing “New User” icon.
3. Click on New User. Then the below page will be displayed.
4. Enter Policy Number, Installment Premium, DOB (Date of Birth) and Email ID.
5. Fill the details with accurate information.
6. All fields showing * are mandatory.
7. Finally, click on “Proceed” to get registered for LIC India Online Login.
8. With this, LIC Login New User registration process has completed.
After completion of LIC Online registration process, the insured can login with their User Name and Password.
LIC Customer Login for Registered Users
- In the LIC’s e-services page, click on Registered User.
- Customers/ Agents/ Development Officers can login with this link.
- After clicking the registered user button, you will be directed to LIC Online Login page as shown below.
- There you can Login within few seconds just by giving your Username and Password.
- Now you can access the LIC’ e-services by clicking the submit button.
These are the LIC Customer Login steps for registered users. Once you have registered with the LIC of India, you can login to the portal and avail several services offered by the corporation. From the LIC of India Login Page, one can make online premium payments, view and download online premium payment receipts, view and enroll new policies, etc.
LIC of India Login Forgot User Id?
1. If you forgot your user id during LIC Customer login process, then click on the Online Services at the right side of the home page.
2. After clicking on the Online Services, then the next page will be opened. In that page, Forgot User Id link is there.
3. Click that ‘Forgot User Id’. Then it will direct to the ‘Forgot Userid Help’ page as shown below.
4. In that fill all the details.
5. Enter the Policy Number, Premium, and DOB (Date of Birth).
6. Finally, you have to enter the text from the given image and Submit.
7. You have to give the correct information to retrieve your User ID.
So, if you forgot your User ID during Life Insurance Corporation of India Login, don’t worry you can retrieve the same by following the above steps.
LIC Online Login Forgot Password?
- In the LIC Login Procedure, if you forgot your Password, click on the ‘online services’ at the right side of the home page.
- After clicking on the Online Services, then the next page will be opened. In that page, Forgot Password link is there.
- Click that ‘Forgot Password’ link. Then it will be directed to the “Forgot Password Help” page which is shown below.
- In that page, enter your details.
- Enter the User ID, Date of Birth, Policy Number, and Premium.
- Finally, you have to enter the text from the given image and Submit.
- You have to give the correct information to retrieve your Password.
In this way, you can retrieve the password if you forgot your ‘Password’ during LIC India Login process.