- 1 LIC Amulya Jeevan 2 Review
- 2 LIC Term Plan Amulya Jeevan 2 Parameters
- 3 New Amulya Jeevan Lic Plan 823 Additional Premium
- 4 LIC Jeevan Amulya Benefits
- 5 Lic amulet Jeevan premium calculator
- 6 Additional LIC New Amulya Jeevan 823 Policy Details
- 7 LIC Amulya Jeevan – ii Plan Example
- 8 Related Lic Term Insurance Plans
LIC Amulya Jeevan 2 Review
LIC Amulya Jeevan 2 Plan is a protection plan which provides financial protection to the insured’s family in case of his/her unfortunate demise. Lic Amulya Jeevan plan is a Pure Term Insurance Plan consists of Death Benefit & Maturity Benefit. LIC released “ Amulya Jeevan Plan 2(T823)” on 3rd February 2014 as per new guidelines of IRDA.
- In Amulya Jeevan Plan 823 introduced by LIC, Service tax is added which is 12.09%. Amulya Jeevan II is a pure Term Insurance Plan.
- This plan has no maturity benefits or no survival benefit.
- Anmol Jeevan lic policy has the only death benefit. LIC Term Plan Amulya Jeevan 2 covers for the limited period, i.e. maximum up to 35 years from the date of commencement of policy.
- Premium amount of LIC Amulya Jeevan Plan is very less i.e. 2 to 3 rupees for 30 years aged person for 1000 rupees risk coverage.
- Amulya Jeevan 2 is a regular premium paying conventional plan without any profit. It is a pure protection plan provided by LIC of India.
- You can calculate the premium that has to be paid to get all the benefits available under this plan using LIC Amulya Jeevan Premium Calculator.
LIC Term Plan Amulya Jeevan 2 Parameters
|Premium Paying Mode||
New Amulya Jeevan Lic Plan 823 Additional Premium
Additional Premium for half- yearly Mode: 2% of tabular annual premium rate.
High Sum Assured Rebate: Nil.
LIC Jeevan Amulya Benefits
- Maturity Benefit: – At the end of the policy term, No benefits shall be payable.
- Death Benefit: – Sum assured is payable on the death of Life Assured.
You can calculate the Premium that has to be paid and maturity amount you will get on maturity of your policy using LIC Amulya Jeevan 2 Premium and Maturity Calculator.
Additional LIC New Amulya Jeevan 823 Policy Details
Loan Facility: No loan is provided.
Riders: No riders are available under this plan.
Paid-up Value: Amulya Jeevan 2 will not acquire any paid-up value.
Surrender Value: No surrender value will be available under Amulya Jeevan 2 plan.
Policy Revival: Policy can be revived for 2 years from the date of First Unpaid Premium (FUP).
Suicide Clause: if insured commit suicide before 12 months he will be returned 80% of premium what he paid.
Proposal Forms: Proposal Form no. 300 or 340 will be used under this plan.
Service Tax: 12% service tax is applicable. For information about Tax on Insurance Policies refer www.taxqueries.in.
Cooling-off Period: If a policyholder is not satisfied with the ‘Terms and Conditions” of the policy, he/she may return the policy within 15 days from the date of receipt of the plan.
Back-dating interest: The policies can be dated back within the same financial year.
Assignments/Nominations: Assignment and nominations are possible under this plan.
LIC Amulya Jeevan – ii Plan Example
|P.P.Term / P.Term||
|Half Yearly Premium||
For more details about LIC New Amulya Jeevan II Policy click on below link