LIC Online Payment
LIC Online Payment is nothing but paying your premium through online. In India, LIC is the leading life insurance company, and people have good faith and trust on LIC because the Indian government controls Life Insurance of India. But, when it comes to the services and extra features provided by the LIC is behind their private complements. Many policyholders are not aware of the LIC online payment registration, and they still depend on the LIC agents for making payments. For those people, I have provided the details of LIC India Online Payment.
This website explains you the procedure of LIC online premium payment in detailed steps. In online mode, one can pay their premiums either through Net Banking, Debit Card or even through a Credit Card. So, whatever means you have at your disposal you can do your LIC premium payment online easily. We hope after going through this people may find easy to pay the premiums online without any hesitation. Most of the people think that paying the LIC premium is only through agents or directly to the LIC office. But, paying through the LIC’s official website: www.lic online payment would be tension free and saves you a lot of time. This is the reason LIC has provided this online payment provision to make their customers feel more comfortable.
With the advancement in technology, LIC India also updated its site with new features to reduce the effort of their policyholders. LIC has made life easier for the infinite LIC policyholders across the country. So, with this you can pay your LIC policy Premium online, with just a few clicks anytime anywhere. Let’s go through the LIC Premium Payment steps in detail.
LIC Online Premium Payment Procedure for Registered Users
LIC India online payment new user registration is available for the people who are the new to the online payment. To know LIC online payment enquiry and LIC Online Premium Payment status you just should visit the official site. Here we have provided the step by step process of LIC of India Online Payment for new customers.
1. Go to official website of LIC of India, i.e., www.licindia.in
2. There you can see Online Services on the left side of the homepage.
3. In that click on Pay Premium Online option as shown below.
4. You will be directed to a new page with two fields namely “LIC Pay Direct” and “Pay Premium through e-Services.”
5. Click on Pay Premium through e-Services option.
6. If you are a new user then select Lic online payment new user option and fill the registration form.
7. If you are a registered user, then select Registered User option and Log in with your User Name and Password.
8. After clicking on that, you can get into the lic online payment login page. Here the admin gives a chance to fill the lic online premium payment customer login.
9. You need to fill the username and password details on it and click on “Go” option. Then you can get lic online payment transaction status. If you are new user means you need to take the lic online payment new login.
10. Once you log in, you need to enroll your policy to retrieve your policy details.
11. In the left side menu, you have an option “Enroll policies” under e-Services Tools section.
12. Click on Enroll policies and give your Policy number and premium amount as shown in the image below.
13. Then a page appears with a Code as shown below. Please fill the code as shown in the image and click on submit. After that, you will be able to see all the details of your policy.
14. Once you enter the above, you will be able to view the enrolled policies. For more information, Please click on policy number then the page with complete information appears before you.
15. Now you are ready to make the payment online. Click on the ‘Pay Premium Online” link, and you will see a list of policies you have enrolled in your account. Select the policies which you want to enroll and click on the submit button. It will be landing to the payment gateway site where you will be making the payment. Once payment is done, you will be returning to the same web page.
16. Initially, there is no provision to pay the LIC premium using the credit card. But recently LIC has provided an option for LIC online payment through Credit card. So, once you have clicked the submit button, the next screen will show you the option for LIC Premium Payment through debit card or credit card. Click on that option to which you want to pay LIC premium online.
17. In the above step, you have selected the option to pay through online. The Customer has to pay the convenience fees and service tax to the LIC for processing the payment as per the table shown below. For information about Tax on Insurance Policies refer www.taxqueries.in.
18. If you click on I agree button, you will redirect to the card details page and the next step your payment will be processed.
You can view the premium receipt anytime. It is one of the advantages if we are making the payment online. We can keep the receipts safely and take the printouts anytime. The copy of the receipts will be sent to your email-id which is registered with your policy number.
Lic Premium Online Payment Procedure for Non-Registered Users
If you are a Non-registered user and want to save yourself from the registration process, you can still pay your LIC premium online. Because LIC India has provided a provision of LIC Online Payment without Registration. With this method, you can directly pay your premiums online without any hassle.
1. Go to website www.licindia.in.
2. The home page will be displayed on the screen. In that, you can see Online Services section on the left side of the home page as shown below.
3. Click on “Pay Premium Online” option which will redirect you to a new page containing two fields namely “LIC Pay Direct” and “Pay Premium through e-Services.”
4. In that Click on “LIC premium pay direct” option then a different page appears as shown below.
5. In that enter Policy Number, Premium, Date of Birth, Email Id, and Mobile Number in the relevant fields.
6. Finally, click on Submit button.
7. After successful payment, a digitally signed receipt will be mailed to your email id.
If you intend to use LIC website regularly to pay LIC policy online and for other functionalities offered by it, I recommend you to Register today at the website. While the registration process will seem like trouble, it is a one-time thing. Once you are registered, you can easily use all the functionalities offered by LIC by simply logging into your account. It also eliminates the need for you to enter the policy number and other details every time you want to check your LIC policy details online.