- 1 LIC Jeevan Shagun Policy (Plan No 826) Review
- 2 Lic Jeevan Shagun Plan Conditions
- 3 LIC Jeevan Shagun Policy Rebates
- 4 Lic Jeevan Shagun Calculator
- 5 Lic Jeevan Shagun Benefits
- 6 LIC Corporation Employees Rebates
- 7 Lic New Plan Jeevan Shagun Credit to Do’s and Agents
- 8 Lic’s Jeevan Shagun Surrender Value
- 9 Loan Value of Jeevan Shagun 826 policy
- 10 Jeevan Shagun Lic Policy Proposal Forms
- 11 LIC Jeevan Shagun Premium Calculator
- 12 LIC Jeevan Shagun Maturity Calculator
- 13 Other Money Back Plans available in LIC
LIC Jeevan Shagun Policy (Plan No 826) Review
LIC Jeevan Shagun is going to come in the market from 1st September 2014. LIC India Jeevan Shagun is available for Maximum Period of 90 Days. Lic Jeevan shagun plan is a Single Premium Money Back Policy. LIC Jeevan Shagun Provides High Level of Death Cover like Jeevan Saral during the term of the Policy.
In Jeevan Shagun lic policy, Policyholder has an Option to Select Maturity Sum Assured based on it Single Premium is Fixed. Special Feature of this policy is, at the time of taking the policy itself we can know the maturity amount that we get after the term of the policy.
Lic Jeevan Shagun Plan Conditions
Minimum Entry Age: 8 Years (Completed).
Maximum Entry Age: 45 Years.
Premium Payment: One Time Payment.
Minimum Maturity Sum Assured: Rs. 60,000 /-.
Maximum Maturity Sum Assured: No Limit.
Policy Term: 12 Years.
LIC Jeevan Shagun Policy Rebates
|Maturity Sum Assured||Rebates per 1000 Rs MSA|
|Up to Rs. 1,50,000 /-||Nil|
|Rs. 1,50,000 /- to Rs. 3,95,000 /-||Rs. 15 /-|
|Rs. 4,00,000 and above||Rs. 20 /-|
Lic Jeevan Shagun Calculator
Lic Jeevan Shagun calculator helps you to calculate the premiums, benefits, bonus, loan value, etc. You can calculate the premium rates based on Sum Assured, age, etc. using Lic Jeevan Shagun Premium calculator.
Lic Jeevan Shagun Benefits
Death During the first 5 Years from the date of taking Policy:
Basic Sum Assured i.e. 10 times of the single Premium Payable.
Death after 5 Years from the date of taking Policy:
Basic Sum Assured i.e. 10 times of the single Premium Along with Loyalty Addition if any.
If Policyholder Survives until the end of the specific Periods, Survival Benefits are Payables like below.
At the end of 10th Policy year: 15% of the Maturity Sum Assured.
At the end of 11th Policy year: 20% of the Maturity Sum Assured.
At the end of the Policy Term, 65% of Maturity Sum Assured along with Loyalty Addition is payable.
LIC Corporation Employees Rebates
Rebate of 2 % on tabular Premium is given if the policy has taken under Corporation Employee’s Insurance Scheme (CEIS).
Lic New Plan Jeevan Shagun Credit to Do’s and Agents
DO credit: 5%.
Agent Credit: 2%.
No Bonus Commission Payable.
Lic’s Jeevan Shagun Surrender Value
Policy can be surrendered at any time during the term of the policy.
Guaranteed Surrender value
- If the Policy is surrendered during the first year from the date of taking the policy only 75% of Single Premium is paid back.
- If the Policy is Surrendered after the first year from the date of taking the policy, then 90 % of Single Premium is Paid Back excluding any survival benefits paid and taxes. For information about Tax Insurance Policies refer www.taxqueries.in
Loan Value of Jeevan Shagun 826 policy
The loan is available under this plan after completion of one policy Year. The loan is given based on Surrender value and Policy Year.
|Policy Year||Loan given as % of Surrender Value|
|2nd to 3rd year||50%|
|4th to 6th year||60%|
|7th to 9th year||70%|
|10th to 12th year||90%|
Jeevan Shagun Lic Policy Proposal Forms
Proposal Form No is 300 or 340.
Please Click Below Link to check lic Jeevan shagun Premium calculator, Survival Benefits, Medical requirements and Maturity Benefits.
LIC Jeevan Shagun Maturity Calculator
Please check Premium calculator in that only Maturity Calculator Embedded.
For more information about LIC Jeevan Shagun Policy, please click on below link.
Other Money Back Plans available in LIC