- 1 LIC e Term Plan Calculator
- 2 Lic e-Term Policy Premium and Maturity amount
- 3 Lic E Term Policy Premium Calculator
- 4 Lic E Term Policy Medical Requirements
- 5 Lic E Term Policy Benefit Illustration
- 6 Lic E Term Policy Maturity And Death Benefits
LIC e Term Plan Calculator
LIC e term premium calculator is used for the people who wants to know about their premium. The LIC term insurance calculator is a specially designed tool that helps you in calculating the required monthly cover in order to get a sum insured desired by the policyholder. As this LIC Online Term Plan Premium calculator is a simple one, it was extremely helpful in the case when you are planning to buy a term insurance plan. The LIC India Term insurance calculator allows you to adjust the amount you would want your family to receive after your unfortunate demise. So, with this LIC e term calculator, people can easily calculate their premium and maturity amount.
Lic e-Term Policy is a pure term insurance policy released by Life Insurance Corporation of India. It is available through online application process only and no intermediaries involved. So, one can purchase this policy through online only. The LIC e Term premium calculator helps you in determining the actual premium amount you may need to pay to the corporation. As there are so many insurance companies offering many policies in India, term insurance plan calculator facilitates easy comparison of various plans and thus, allows you to choose the best insurance as per your needs.
So, with this LIC E Term Policy Premium calculator, you can calculate your premiums that have to be paid to get all the benefits available under this policy. You can also customize this LIC e term premium calculator at your own convenience.
LIC’s e Term Plan 825
Under this LIC E Term Policy 825 plan, there are two categories of premium rates namely (1) Aggregate lives & (2) Non-smoker lives.
According to LIC E Term Policy 825 the application of Non-smoker rates shall be based on the findings of the Urinary Cotinine test and in all other cases the Aggregate premium rates shall be applicable.
The Benefits available under the LIC e Term plan 825 are
- Death Benefits: If in the case of any unfortunate death of the Life Assured during the policy term then the Sum Assured shall be payable. Under this LIC E Term Policy 825, the death benefit will be equal to Sum Assured.
- Maturity Benefits: There is no maturity benefit under this plan; that means nothing is paid at the end of policy term.
For more details regarding the policy please check Lic E term Policy details here.
How to use LIC Term Insurance Calculator?
- Enter your personal details such as your date of birth, gender, annual income, marital status, the number of children you have, life cover, etc. Here, you may also be asked about your smoking habits.
- Now you should enter how much sum assured you want and for how many years. Here in this step, you should mention how you would like your family to get money, i.e., one-time lump sum amount or monthly income. Now click on enter and wait for results.
- The term plan calculator will now recommend you some good term insurance plans in accordance with details you have filled above. Compare and choose the best term plan and buy one as per your needs.
These are the 3 simple steps the insured should follow for calculating premiums using LIC Term Plan Calculator. Since calculating premiums using LIC e Term Premium Calculator is very simple, filling out information and getting premium quotes will not take more than 10 minutes. Here you can also get premium amount with tax and without tax. For further details, refer the official website of LIC, i.e., www.licindia.in
Plan Presented By LIC24 (www.lic24.in)
|Tabular Premium: 1.39|
|Premium||without tax||Tax tax||with tax|
Lic E Term Policy Medical Requirements
|FBS, Lipidogram Elisa for HIV, Hb% (Rs. 1140)|
Lic E Term Policy Benefit Illustration
|Age||Policy Year||Premium Paid||Tax Saving||Natural/Accident
|Return||Cash Value||Loan value|
Lic E Term Policy Maturity And Death Benefits
|Natural/Accident Death Benefit||2,500,000|
Aggregate means all people comes [smoker and non smoker]
Non smoker means who want sum assured more than 50,00,000 and who do not smoke and ready to go for medical test upto 50,00,000 all comes under aggregate above 50,00,000 customer has chance to choose aggregate or non smoker.
Here we are providing the Estimated Premiums. To calculate exact premiums, use LIC of India Premium Calculator available in its official website www.licindia.in.
Here you can also get other calculators along with LIC e Term Premium Calculator.