- 1 Lic e Term Premium Calculator
- 2 Lic e Term Premium Calculator
- 3 Lic e-Term Policy Premium and Maturity amount
- 4 Lic E Term Policy Premium Calculator
- 5 Lic E Term Policy Medical Requirements
- 6 Lic E Term Policy Benefit Illustration
- 7 Lic E Term Policy Maturity And Death Benefits
- 8 Related Lic Term Insurance Calculators
Lic e term premium calculator is used for the people who wants to know about their premium. with lic e term calculator the people can easily calculate their premium and maturity amount.
Lic e Term Policy is a pure term insurance policy released by life insurance corporation of india. It is purchased through online only.
Benefits under the LIC E Term Policy plan no 825 are
- Death Benefits: If in case of any unfortunate death of the Life Assured during the policy term then the Sum Assured shall be payable. In LIC E Term Policy 825 death benefit will be equal to Sum Assured.
- Maturity Benefits: There is no maturity benefit under this plan, nothing is paid at the end of policy term.
You can calculate your with LIC E Term Policy Premium calculator that has to be paid to get all the benefits available under this policy by using lic e term policy premium calculator.
Under this LIC E Term Policy 825 plan, there are two categories of premium rates namely (1) Aggregate lives & (2) Non-smoker lives.
According to LIC E Term Policy 825 the application of Non-smoker rates shall be based on the findings of the Urinary Cotinine test and in all other cases the Aggregate premium rates shall be applicable.
For more details regarding the policy please check Lic E term Policy Details Post.
For more details like how to register for Lic E term Policy will be updated soon.
Plan Presented By LIC24 (www.lic24.in)
|Tabular Premium: 1.39|
|Premium||without tax||Tax tax||with tax|
Lic E Term Policy Medical Requirements
|FBS, Lipidogram Elisa for HIV, Hb% (Rs. 1140)|
Lic E Term Policy Benefit Illustration
|Age||Policy Year||Premium Paid||Tax Saving||Natural/Accident
|Return||Cash Value||Loan value|
Lic E Term Policy Maturity And Death Benefits
|Natural/Accident Death Benefit||2,500,000|
Aggregate means all people comes [smoker and non smoker]
Non smoker means who want sum assured more than 50,00,000 and who do not smoke and ready to go for medical test upto 50,00,000 all comes under aggregate above 50,00,000 customer has chance to choose aggregate or non smoker.
Here we are providing the Estimated Premiums. To calculate exact premiums, use LIC of India Premium Calculator available in its official website www.licindia.in.